Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Los Angeles Skin Care for Weddings

Dateline Los Angeles|Newport|LongBeach|San Fernando Valley Facials|Skin Care.

Los Angeles Skin Care- Smog, the Southern California sun and the Hollywood Lifestyle can be deadly on your skin and make skin care difficult.

After all you do want to be attractive to and to attract your fiance with your glowing, healthy looking skin on your wedding day, don't you? Of course you do.

You've already booked your bridal party Wedding Hair appointments at Next Salon at 2400 Main Street in Santa Monica, California 90405 by calling 310-392-6645, haven't you. So the bridal hair and bridal accessories will be slammin' right? Good.

Please don't fall into the trap of trying to give yourself a Los Angeles Skin Care Treatment at home a few days or hours before the wedding.

Face it, you're like a Hollywood Movie Producer doing a thousand things at once before the wedding aren't you? Yes you are. You just don't have the time.

As you are reading this you suddenly become aware it feels right for your face to be professionaly pampered for your wedding day just like your hair.

After all, you'll need an hour or two to relax won't you? And guess what, your certainly deserve it after all the work you've done.

You're thinking it would be so much easier if you just picked up the phone, dialed Next Salon at 310-392-6645 and booked a facial. It seems so simple now you are thinking about it. You wonder why you didn't do it before.

Oh well, now you've called and made your
Next Salon skin care appointment. Doesn't it feel good you've removed another item from your wedding checklist? You bet. Whew. Exhale!


Here's a wedding  hair and makeup video to give some idea of the process. Check it out by Clicking Here Now ==> Wedding Hair and Makeup Santa Monica.


I've written several articles on Wedding Hair and Wedding Hair Styles or Wedding Hairstyles depending on your spelling preference. They will help you.

Click here ==>
Wedding Hairstyles for the basics.

Click here ==>
Santa Monica Beach Wedding Hair Styles and get the latest on beach wedding hair.

Click here ==>
Soft Updos for Weddings to find out why a Soft Updo may be the perfect look for you.

For the Truth about Los Angeles Skin Care Click Here ==> Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation

Should you get Los Angeles Botox to smooth out those wrinkles? To find out Click Here ==> Los Angeles Botox.

Now back to facials at Next Salon in Santa Monica, California.

Los Angeles Skin Care can be a bear. You need my Esthetician to help tame your face for the wedding. The same applies if you need skin care in Newport Beach or Long Beach. It applies if don't like the facials in San Fernando Valley, California.

Drop in and get your facials done at Next Salon by calling 310-392-6645 and get an appointment. It's easy.

There are so many skin care products in Los Angeles. It can be bewildering. What really works? Stop tripping.

Get the professional recommendations of my licensed Esthetician. Then follow her advice for youthful, sexy skin on your wedding day.

Call Next Salon at 310-392-6645 to get Los Angeles facial rejuvenation. Do it now. I guarantee you'll love your new "face" or your money back. Simple enough?

What's that you say, it's after business hours? No problem, you can request an appointment 24 hours a day/7 days a week even if it's 3:00 AM.

You may leave a telephone message at 310-392-6645 or book online by clicking here now ==>
Santa Monica Beauty Salon.

This deal is guaranteed, you may request an appointment at any time, you can get your hair, makeup, nails AND your wedding facial at
Next Salon.

You now have no excuses. Don't you want to look your best on your wedding day? Of course you do. What are you waiting for?

You have my permission to immediately telephone us at 310-392-6645 for the best in wedding Los Angeles Skin Care.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Los Angeles Skin Care

Boy am I glad I found you, Noori.

Finally, a place where I can get all my wedding needs in one place.

I can get my facials, bridal makeup and wedding hair styles all done at your salon.

My wedding party is mainly from Los Angeles. However we are goanna have a Santa Monica Beach Wedding.

Therefore we need skin care Los Angeles style.

We all want your European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation.

I left a voice mail for you at 310-392-6645 for a consultation.

We'll look forward to our Los Angeles skin care treatments.

Cheryl

September 30, 2006 at 9:38:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Newport Beach Skin Care has got nothing on you Noori.

I made the trip from Newport Beach and your skin care service was worth every minute of my trip!

Your esthetician from Los Angeles made my skin feel cleaner than it has in very long time.

Cleaner skin makes you look younger in my opinion. My husband seems to agree (he better, smile).

Facials are an essential part of my skin care beauty regimen. Therefore I plan to be back monthly.

I've mentioned your Los Angeles skin care service for wedding parties to my cousin who gets married in a few months.

She loves her Newport Beach skin care but is shopping around for a Westside facial salon near her wedding site.

I told her about your offer of 20% savings on a package of four Los Angeles skin care treatments. Her name is Alison. She'll call you soon.

Los Angeles Skin Care in Santa Monica is a winner with me. It was good enough to wean me away from Newport Beach Skin Care.

Heather J.

October 1, 2006 at 2:24:00 PM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Los Angeles Botox. Los Angeles Skin Care. Wow, I just read through your new blog.

The articles on Los Angeles Skin Care and Los Angeles Botox really awakened me to the affect of pollution of my skin and botox alternatives.

While I'm thinking about it I will book an appointment with your esthetician to improve the appearance of my skin.

Hey, a girl in LA needs every advantage she can get, right Noori?

I also loved the article on Los Angeles Skin Care Treatments for Weddings. My neice is getting married soon. I'll turn her on to your services.

Later,

Pamela R.

October 19, 2006 at 5:50:00 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Los Angeles skin care- I loved my facial at Next Salon.

All I know is that my skin looks better than it has in years!

Smog, fog, pollutants I don't know but the facial rocks.

Ok, I agree with the other comments about the article on my skin and smog at Los Angeles skin care.

But mainly all I care about are the results and they are slamin'.

See you later Noori.

Jimmy London

December 14, 2006 at 3:26:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home