Sunday, September 24, 2006

Los Angeles Skin Care- THE TRUTH ABOUT IT!

Los Angeles Skin Care. Stop! You try to take care of your skin, don't you? Of course you do. Ever wonder why it seems to be a constant battle?

Here's a skin care in Los Angeles secret: According to a United Nations Environmental Report in 2002 and an article in “Household and Personal Care Today”, smog and other urban pollutants have the potential to cause Ultra Violet and natural light damage your skin.

Bet you didn't know that did you? Well now you do.

Facials done by my Esthetician will help to mitigate the damage that Los Angeles smog does to your skin.

Forget everything and listen... Estheticians in Los Angeles don't want you to know about my guaranteed skin care service in Santa Monica.

They know once you find out they won't be able to keep you down on the farm, oops! I mean in Los Angeles.

DON'T MISS A WORD OF THIS

Imagine being able to try out Los Angeles skin care treatments without any risk. Now it's a reality! If you are not happy with our facials at Next Salon I'll personally give you your money back.

You'll get so much play from the opposite sex after my facials, you'll tell all your friends about my special Los Angeles Skin Care treatments and gladly return again and again.

Fantasize uncovering the really beautiful skin that has been hidden by all that bad Los Angeles pollution, smog and just plan dirt. Come to Next Salon at 2400 Main Street in Santa Monica, California 90405. Let your skin breathe air cleansed by the ocean breezes.

My salon is only 2 blocks from Santa Monica Beach. For directions Click Here Now ==> Skin Care Los Angeles.

Dream about relaxing under the skilled hands of my licensed Esthetician as she applies her breakthrough Los Angeles Skin Care Treatments to your skin.

YOU BETTER NOT MISS THIS BENEFIT!

How about experiencing a European Facial here in the Greater Los Angeles area? We call it our European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation.

Our European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation is a luxurious treatment that leaves your skin revitalized, restored, refreshed, moisturized and radiant. Close your eyes and experience the following European Los Angeles Skin Care Treatments:

  • Deep pore cleansing

  • Extraction preceded by warm steam

  • Gentle exfoliation

  • European massage with essential oils and specialized serums to revitalize your skin.

  • Restorative Masque

  • Refreshing toner and moisturizer.


  • Hmm, just the thought of such skin care treatment makes my pores tingle and I can see my healthy new skin, can’t you? Of course you do. I know I can.

    I’m going to make our European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation irresistible. Mention this article and it will be my pleasure to offer you 15% savings on your first appointment.

    Wouldn’t you agree Skin care in Los Angeles has never been easier? We’ll mitigate the effects of smog on your skin and save you money too. What a great deal.

    ALL EYES ARE ON YOU!

    Imagine, for a moment, that it's a month from today. You’ve already had one or two Los Angeles Skin Care Treatments at Next Salon. You've noticed that you're getting more attention from the opposite sex.

    And you have started to feel better and better about yourself. You look forward to being in the public eye. You wonder, "is it because I lost weight"?

    Oh Yeah! Now you remember your special Los Angeles Skin Care Treatments. You remember how much younger you looked after each appointment.

    BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!

    Now, I can almost hear your mind saying it's time to book another appointment at Next Salon by calling 310-392-6645.

    You are already looking forward to another relaxing facial and therapeutic massage.

    While you are thinking about it book your next appointment now by calling us at 310-392-6645.

    You may also book online, even if it's 3:00 AM, by Clicking Here Now ==>
    Beauty Salon|Online Appointments.

    SPECIAL ALERT! LOS ANGELES SKIN CARE IS A NO BRAINER

    There you have it, the secret to clearer, sexier and more attractive skin is getting your skin care in Los Angeles treatments at Next Salon in Santa Monica, CA 90405 at 310-392-6645.

    So now you have to choose between skin poisoned by the Los Angeles smog and pollution and lively, appealing, clean skin. Choose life for your skin by getting Los Angeles Skin Care in smog free Santa Monica.

    It's an easy choice isn't it? You bet it is. You’re satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back. You enjoy 15% savings on your first appointment for our European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation when you mention this article. This is a no brainer if there ever was one.

    By the way, if you don't live in Los Angeles, you are welcome. All offers still apply and you'll still get special Los Angeles Skin Care.

    Call us right now at 310-392-6645 for Los Angeles Skin Care.

    3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Los Angeles Skin Care- Noori, I have to agree that skin care in Los Angeles is tough. Our skin is exposed to so many elements.

    Your European Los Angeles Facial Rejuvenation was a very pleasant experience.

    The Esthetician Los Angeles was trained so well that she made my experience not only therapeutic but she completely relaxed me as well.

    I simply fell into a deep sleep from the facial hand movements and the pure natural Essential Oils.

    This is great anti aging skin care. It helps to reduce the effect of smog, sun and pollutants.

    I looked younger.

    Los Angeles Skin Careis a challenge. Next Salon is more than capable of meeting it.

    I left confident in the state of my skin care. I looked radiant. The men seemed to notice (smile).

    Thanks Next Salon. I already made my next appointment. I'll be back for more Los Angeles Skin Care.

    Ruth Anne

    September 30, 2006 at 8:32:00 PM PDT  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Los Angeles Skin Care at Next Salon in Santa Monica, CA 90405.

    What a rejuvenating experience this has been to me. The Lucrecia Skin Care products from Paris were were quite effective for my skin care. Thanks

    The Los Angeles skin care treatments at Next Salon made my skin feel and look restored.

    I felt more sexier and more confident.

    Skin care in Los Angeles can be tricky.

    Skin care in Newport|Long Beach also requires skill because of the time we spend in the sun.

    As a former resident of Newport Beach and Long Beach, skin care is very important to me.

    I now live in Los Angeles. I have found skin care in Los Angeles requires just as much diligence as Newport Beach skin care and Long Beach skin care.

    That's why I am glad I found Next Salon at 310-392-6645 on the Internet.

    I came to smog free Santa Monica and found an Esthetican Los Angeles who knew exactly what my skin needed after a very skillful consultation.

    So Noori, I tried facials in San Fernando Valley California, Long Beach skin care and Newport Beach skin care.

    Your salon at 2400 Main Street in Santa Monica is the best.

    I've already told three friends about your skin care products Los Angeles.

    I'll be back for more Los Angeles Skin Care.

    Ginny

    September 30, 2006 at 9:20:00 PM PDT  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Los Angeles skin care- OK Noori, this blog finally convinced me to get a facial at Next Salon. The articles are fascinating and well written.

    I especially like the one on Smog Being Dangerous to your Largest Organ at Los Angeles Skin Care.

    At any event, I'm hot to trot now, my hair was styled, I got a waxing Brazilian thong style and your European Los Angeles facial rejuvenation.

    I'm dangerous now, Los Angeles and Santa Monica had better watch out, here I come!

    You've got a corner on Los Angeles skin care.

    Betty Xan

    December 14, 2006 at 3:12:00 PM PST  

    Post a Comment

    << Home